Since January 2021, we have been implementing contracts for the maintenance of ITS systems in Łódź and Bydgoszcz.
MAINTENANCE OF THE AREA TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM INFRASTRUCTURE AND TUNNEL SYSTEM IN ŁÓDŹ
The task was divided into 2 parts:
1. In the first part of the task we maintain the ITS roadside equipment (CCTV cameras, ANPR cameras, variable message signs, network devices) built within the scope of the ITS system construction projects in Łódź and the tunnel control system.
2. In the second part (starting March 2021) - we will provide maintain the software delivered within the scope of ITS system construction, i.e.:
- Sprint/ITS central application,
- Sprint/ITS/Scats traffic management system,
- Municom.premium public transportation management software,
- WWW portal and mobile application,
- GIS map software.
Implementation of the above tasks will last until the end of 2022.
AGREEMENT ON THE MAINTENANCE OF ITS SYSTEM IN BYDGOSZCZ
Sprint signed an agreement with the Municipal Roads and Public Transport Authority in Bydgoszcz, under which we are responsible for:
- Maintaining the software part of the ITS System as well as server and backup devices in a constant efficiency.
- Replacing and repairing devices, including necessary equipment and materials.
- Maintaining ITS devices.
Services are provided 24/7 on working days in order to maintain their uninterrupted technical efficiency.
Participation of our Service Department employees in the ITS System implementation phase, getting to know the system topology and optical network connections helps to quickly narrow down the scope of activities so that the time saved can be spent on effective problem solving.
Implementation of the contract will last until 31.12.2021.