IN THE CITY OF WARSAW
The scope of work was divided by the contracting officer into two primary activities:
- Maintenance of the entire infrastructure, including almost 400 intersections with traffic lights, encompassing in particular:
- providing 24/7 emergency services for traffic lights.
- Additional work, consisting in particular of:
- removing infrastructure failures;
- adapting intersections to the ordering party's requirements;
- replacing worn-out traffic lights.
The primary implementation challenge is the complexity of this contract. There are as many as 8 different types of controllers in the service area, several types of push buttons at pedestrian crossings, loop detectors, magnetic detectors, and various models of video detection and surveillance cameras or detection (both video and thermal) of pedestrians and cyclists.
It should also be mentioned that the infrastructure maintenance/maintenance service is provided 24/7. During peak hours, even several service teams can work simultaneously.
CURRENTLY, THE PORTFOLIO OF OUR COMPANY INCLUDES MAINTENANCE OF SIGNALING AND/OR SYSTEMS, AMONG OTHERS FOR THE FOLLOWING CLIENTS:
Szczecin (Traffic lights and ITS - jointly with a local partner)
Gdynia (ITS Tristar - jointly with a local partner)
Gdansk (ITS Tristar and traffic lights - jointly with a local partner)
Olsztyn (Traffic lights and ITS)
Warsaw Branch of GDDKiA (traffic lights)