The subject of the contract was to design and construct a broadband network in Siedlce along with the necessary optical fiber microducting, active and radio devices, infrastructure of network nodes, implementation of secure data transmission systems in Ethernet standard and municipal IP telephony system, and implementation of management and monitoring systems of the municipal network, as well as provision of 5-year warranty service.
The total route length of the newly designed and built broadband network was 27.3 km, including 16.6 km of new ducts designed and built using microduct technology, 5.1 km of existing ducts multiplexed with microduct bundles, and 5.6 km of existing microducts.
The municipal broadband network in Siedlce combines 62 nodes located in 59 public units and 3 cooperating units into a single network.
- 3 Main Distribution Points (GPD), including one integrated with the functions of the Network Management Center (CZS) and the Operator's Internet Point of Contact;
- 2 PAG Aggregation Points with PA Subscriber Points
- 10 PA Subscriber Points also serving as passive node points (Local Access Points LPD);
- 3 LPDs without connection of a Subscriber Point;
- 38 points serving as stand-alone PA Subscriber Points;
- 5 PIAPs of Telecenter type;
- 38 radio access points (RPD)
SCOPE OF CONTRACT:
complete construction and detailed design
teletechnical microducting of the backbone bus
modernization and adaptation of rooms intended for network nodes
design and construction of the Network Management Center
construction of Operator's Internet Access Points
Public Internet Access Points (PIAP)
radio HotSpot Access Points
integrated Infrastructure Monitoring System
5-year warranty service