Intelligent transportation system in Opole
The contract covered the design and delivery of an ITS system, the scope of which included modernization of traffic light infrastructure at intersections and implementation of the SCATS area traffic control system, along with the launch of the Traffic and Public Transportation Management Center (CZRiTP) for the needs of operators of the Municipal Road Administration in Opole.
Increased use of low-emission urban transportation through the development and integration of public mass transit systems in Opole. Thanks to the measures taken, there will be a reduction in automobile congestion in the city, improved traffic flow, and a reduction of the negative impact of transport on the environment in Opole and its functional area.
- Developing the transportation system in the area of the "Opole East" railroad station.
- Improving the functioning of the public transport system and applying traffic safety solutions - Intelligent Traffic and Public Transport Management System in Opole ITS Opole.
ITS SYSTEM COMPONENTS:
- a new Traffic and Public Transport Management Center for the Municipal Road Administration in Opole,
- a fiber-optic data transmission network,
- modernized traffic signal infrastructure,
- master application for operators,
- SCATS area traffic control subsystem,
- parking information subsystem using more than 3,000 sensors,
- parking information boards,
- priority for public transportation and emergency vehicles,
- intersection monitoring,
- automatic license plate recognition system,
- VMS variable message signs,
- noise and air quality measurement stations,
- METEO weather control stations,
- preselection vehicle weighing stations,
- Internet portal.
Other implementations - Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
Intelligent Transportation System in Bielsko-Biała
Intelligent Transportation Systems for Bydgoszcz
Intelligent Transportation Systems for Olsztyn
Intelligent Transportation Systems for Łódź
ITS in Wałbrzych
Equipping streetcars in Olsztyn
Maintenance of traffic lights in Warsaw
Maintenance Contract for ITS in Łódź and Bydgoszcz
ITS for Tarnów
ITS in Chorzów
ITS extension in Bielsko-Biała
Sprint in charge of upgrading nearly 150 speed cameras nationwide
The project is expected to be completed in January 2024.
We will carry out a project to develop a system of information for drivers in Krakow.
This will give Krakow several traffic management improvements, making it easier for all participants to get around the city daily.
Dynamic Passenger Information System in Chełm
Green, air-conditioned, heated.... modern bus shelters in Chełm.