Intelligent Transportation System
COOPERATION OF MANY SYSTEMS
The area traffic control system in Łódź is the largest Intelligent Transport Systems deployed in an urban agglomeration in Poland. Its purpose is to improve public transport and reduce congestion within the city.
The ITS implementation will consist of the following integrated subsystems:
- Urban Traffic Control System based on the Sprint/ITS/SCATS software (modernization and the construction of new traffic lights incl. their connection to the system - 234 of a total of nearly 280 intersections in Łódź), and its integration with Łódź’s Regional Tram System,
- driver information system,
- Mobile Information System (9 variable message signs),
- Passenger Information System (over 140 displays),
- Public Transport Management System,
- CCTV video surveillance system (41 new cameras + connection of 11 existing ones),
- automatic number plate recognition system - ANPR (121 cameras),
- Communication System,
- geographic information system (GIS),
- integration of the tunnel’s SCADA system,
- installation of the power supply infrastructure,
- web portal for drivers and public transport passengers serving visual information about traffic and public transport within the area covered by the ITS,
- adaptation and installation of additional equipment in the offices of the Traffic Management Centre.
Other implementations - Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
Intelligent Transportation System in Bielsko-Biała
Intelligent Transportation Systems for Bydgoszcz
Intelligent Transportation Systems for Olsztyn
ITS in Wałbrzych
Equipping streetcars in Olsztyn
Maintenance of traffic lights in Warsaw
Maintenance Contract for ITS in Łódź and Bydgoszcz
ITS for Tarnów
ITS in Chorzów
ITS extension in Bielsko-Biała
Intelligent Transport Systems in Opole
New investment in Opole. On January 10, 2020, the city authorities and Sprint representatives signed a contract for the construction of an Intelligent Transport System (ITS).
The development of the tramway network in Olsztyn begins
The new infrastructure will include about six kilometers of double track. Along with the construction of the new streetcar line, there will be 13 new stops in the city.
Sprint will expand the Municipal Monitoring System in Łódź
Sprint is responsible for the design, delivery, execution of new 18 camera points.
Expansion of Intelligent Transport Systems in Bielsko-Biała
This is our next project in this city. As a reminder, in August 2018, the first stage of building the Intelligent Transportation System was completed.
Contract for implementation of Intelligent Transport System in Pabianice
The works with a joint value of almost PLN 7 million will be completed within a year. Their effect will be, among others, installation of information boards at bus stops, video monitoring and launching applications for inhabitants.