Sprint Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office and address in Olsztyn (10-062) at Jagiellończyka 26, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Olsztyn VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000372363, REGON 001339396, NIP 739-020-41-15, with a fully paid-up share capital of PLN 1 000 000.00 (hereinafter: Sprint or the Company) runs and administers the Website at www. sprint.pl (the Website), made available to persons using the Website (Website Users).
In order to fully protect the rights of Website Users, Sprint requests that you read the following information before using the Website.
1. The Service is for general information purposes only. Sprint does not give any warranty as to the form or content of the information on the Website, in particular in terms of its timeliness, accuracy, completeness, detail or suitability of the information for the specific purposes of the Users of the Website. Sprint shall not be liable for any damages suffered by users of the service or third parties in connection with the incorrect use of the information published on the service. All risks associated with the use of the Service, and in particular with the use and application of the information posted on the Service shall be borne by the Service User. Sprint shall have the right to change any information posted on the Website, at any time, and without prior notice to users of the Website. The Service may contain links to other sites that are not owned by Sprint. Sprint is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.
2. All rights to the Service, including any of its graphic elements and the layout of the pages of the Service, and any other elements thereof, are reserved. The Website and any of its elements are protected by law, in particular by the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 80, item 904, as amended), the Act on Combating Unfair Competition of 16 April 1993 (Journal of Laws of 1993, No. 47, item 211, as amended) and the Act on Database Protection of 27 July 2001 (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 128, item 1402, as amended). The use of the Website is permitted only within the scope of the so called fair use of the Website User, i.e. exclusively for private and non-commercial purposes, provided that no legal rights are violated, in particular copyrights or trademark protection rights. Use of the Service in any other way requires the conclusion of an appropriate written agreement with Sprint.
3. Unless otherwise indicated on the Website, the marks, corporate logos and emblems displayed are the trademarks of Sprint. Use of these marks by users of the Website without prior written agreement with Sprint shall constitute a violation of the Industrial Property Law Act of 30 June 2000 uniform text: Journal of Laws of 2003. No. 119, item 1117 as amended) and the Act of 16 April 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition (Journal of Laws of 1993, No. 47, item 211, as amended).
4. The administrator of the personal data is Sprint, tel: 89 522 11 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to protect and respect the privacy of Service Users, all personal data posted on the Service or processed in connection with the operation of the Service, including the data of Service Users, are protected by the provisions of RODO (GDPR) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The Regulation is applicable as of May 25, 2018.
The User of the Service has the right to verify and change his/her personal data at any time, as well as to revoke his/her consent to its use.
Contact to the inspector : 89 522 11 22, email@example.com.
In connection with the management of the Website, Sprint collects and processes the following personal data of Website Users: name and surname, company name, position, telephone number, e-mail address sent to Sprint by Website Users. We will process the data for the purposes of marketing and selling Sprint products and services and, if you agree, also for market research purposes.
Any of the above personal data sent by you to Sprint is deemed to be provided voluntarily. The Company accepts no liability in the event that any User of the Website provides false or incomplete data. The personal data provided in the form may be processed by Sprint after giving the appropriate consent — for the purpose of marketing the goods and services of Sprint.
Sprint does not sell, transfer or lend the processed personal data, except in the following cases:
- with the consent of the data subject,
- required by applicable law,
- for the performance of legally defined tasks carried out for the public good,
- when it is necessary for the fulfilment of legally justified purposes.
Sprint does not sell or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties. This does not include trusted partners who assist Sprint in operating our website or business, as long as those entities agree to keep the information confidential. Your personal information may be shared with entities entitled to receive it under applicable law, including law enforcement agencies. Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
You have the right to request Sprint to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data. You may also object to the processing of your personal data, or transfer your personal data to another data controller.
We will process data on the basis of consent until you withdraw it. If the data will be processed on the basis of the legitimate purpose of the controller, then only until you raise an objection.
Your personal data will not be subject to automated processing (e.g. profiling) that produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.
If Sprint also processes your personal data for other purposes, e.g. conclusion and performance of a contract, we will inform you separately.
We inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: GIODO/UOD ul.Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa